Join Our Team
We are seeking an Office Assistant for our Jersey City Heights office on Palisade Avenue.
Established in 2013, Erin Kumpf Acupuncture & Herbs has become a leader in the field of holistic health in Jersey City and surrounding areas specializing in acupuncture, nutritional and herbal therapy for women’s health and fertility.
We are currently seeking a new office assistant to join our team.
Our requirements include someone who:
- Is motivated and has a willingness to learn
- Has excellent people skills
- Wants to be part of a thriving team
- Is highly interested in holistic health
- Has excellent communication skills
- Is positive and upbeat
- Is reliable and punctual
- Is highly organized
- Is a problem solver
- Is organized and can take initiative
- Overseeing day-to-day operations including our office, treatment rooms, and retail space
- Keeping the treatment rooms stocked with paper and cleaning products
- Light cleaning (keeping surfaces clean, tidying the bathroom)
- Implementing and upholding company systems and policies
- Handling patient communication via email and phone calls
- On-boarding new patients and teaching them how to schedule appointments
- Processing payments and booking patients in our EHR system
- Interacting with patients during their office visit including check-in and check-out
- Keeping the retail section and reception tidy
- Working with other members of the team on various projects and daily admin tasks
- Inventory purchases
- Opening and closing procedures
- Light social media work
- Adhering to the HIPAA Privacy Rule.
Compensation is based on experience.
Additional benefits include weekly acupuncture sessions.
Fill Out The Application Below
If you fit the bill, we’ll respond within 2 business days to schedule an in-person interview based on your application below.
NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT SEND US YOUR RESUME. We will ask for your resume after initial application review based on the information below. 🙂 Thank you!