Join Our Team
We are seeking an Acupuncture Associate for our Jersey City Heights office on Palisade Avenue.
Established in 2013, Erin Kumpf Acupuncture & Herbs has become a leader in the field of holistic health in Jersey City and surrounding areas specializing in acupuncture, nutritional and herbal therapy for women’s health and fertility.
We have experienced rapid growth and are now looking for the right associate to join our team at our office:
Erin Kumpf Acupuncture & Herbs, 212 Palisade Ave, #1R, Jersey City, NJ 07306.
In order to succeed in this position, you must be a positive, upbeat, RELIABLE, PUNCTUAL and coachable individual who enjoys interacting with patients and has a passion for our medicine.
Our clinic is seeing amazing success driven by results-oriented marketing, patient education, on-boarding and clinical systems. This is what has allowed us to stay consistently booked with a waitlist. Our practice typically see between 70 to 80 patients per week and is quickly expanding so we are looking for a new member to assist us with treating and educating a wider breadth of the community.
We are looking for a practitioner that:
- Is motivated
- Has a willingness to learn
- Is coachable and open to being mentored
- Is dedicated to their own self-cultivation and growth
- Wants to be part of a thriving team
- Wants to have fun while practicing this beautiful medicine
- Has a passion for women’s health and fertility
Work Duty Requirements:
- A current Acupuncturist License in the State of New Jersey, and in good standings
- Have an NPI or willing to obtain one
- Has Malpractice Insurance or willing to obtain it, and no open cases against them
- Is licensed to practice herbal medicine New Jersey
- Can work 1-2 evenings and at least one weekend shift
We should reiterate that this position is for someone who wants to become a team member of a successful HEALTH CLINIC and is willing to learn and execute how we book, treat and maintain our patients. We are not looking for someone to rent space to and/or run their own business out of our office.
We are serious about serving our patients at the highest level and you will love being part of the care team. But, we expect you to show up and be ready to shine.
Additional skills for this job:
- Ability to follow office protocols and policies, including, but not limited to COVID Protocols
- Strong time management skills
Our work environment is relaxed, but we take our business very seriously, so please do not apply if:
- You’re going to be asking for frequent time off
- You have difficulty leaving personal problems outside the office door
- You aren’t comfortable helping women and men who are seeking medical assistance, both physically and mentally
Again, to be clear, the position is part-time with potential to grow into a full-time position and we are looking for someone who sees this as a potential LONG-TERM opportunity.
Hours will be discussed during the interview stage, and will be agreed upon prior to hiring.
Compensation will be discussed in the interview stage, once one is offered the position.
Fill Out The Application Below
If you fit the bill, we’ll respond within 2 business days to schedule an in-person interview based on your application below.
NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT SEND US YOUR RESUME. We will ask for your resume after initial application review based on the information below. 🙂 Thank you!