Since our return to the office in back in May 2020, Erin Kumpf Acupuncture has made very specific updates to ensure our environment is both safe + comfortable. We have made many CDC guided adjustments to our office policies and procedures to provide a space that can ensure your safety during the unprecedented global pandemic. Your health is our priority.
SAFTEY GUIDELINES FOR COMING INTO THE OFFICE:
- If you are exhibiting signs of respiratory infection (fever, chills, cough, shortness of breathe, loss of smell/taste, fatigue, body aches), you will need to cancel your appointment without charge.
- Virtual Initial Intakes: Initial intakes take place virtually or over the phone to minimize in office face time with the acupuncture portion of the treatment in the office.
- COVID Prescreening: Before each treatment we are required to complete a COVID symptom checklist.
- Payment processing: Patients will have a choice to pay by credit card or by check. If you wish to store your credit card on file with our Payment Processing system, you may do so.
- Arrival to clinic: When patients arrive at the clinic they must wait outside or in their car to be texted by our staff as to when it is safe to enter the clinic and their room is ready.
- In Office Screening: Patients will have their temperature taken by infrared thermometer. If the temperature reads 100.4 or above we will cancel your appointment and refer you out for medical evaluation.
- Masks: Patients are required to wear masks at all times during their visit to the clinic. If you do not have access to a face mask we can provide you with one.
- Hand sanitizing: All patients will be required to sanitize their hands with provided 70% alcohol based sanitizer upon entering the clinic and after using the restroom.
How We are Creating a Safe & Comfortable Environment
- Our entire staff at EKAH is fully vaccinated against COVID.
- Our practitioners and front desk staff will be wearing masks during your visit for your protection.
- Linens have been striped from all the rooms so that we may use FDA approved germicidal disinfectant on the vinyl between each patient. We will be using disposable paper to cover both the table and wrap the pillow cases.
- We disinfect each treatment room after every single visit and have HEPA air/UVA filters.
- Every employee, including practitioners, goes through the COVID pre-check process just like you at the beginning of their workday.
- We recommend credit cards to be on file for all appointments and herb orders for faster and touchless checkout.
- We observe CDC Hand sanitizing and washing techniques. Use of hand washing in between seeing each patient and/or cleaning hands with recommended 70% alcohol based hand sanitizer.