- This event has passed.
Sacral Chakra Workshop with Leah Guy
May 23, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$30
This Sacral (2nd) Chakra Workshop is designed to help women understand how to free the flow of emotions and energy and reunite to the passions and creativity in your life. Unhealthy mindsets and emotional blocks keep us stagnant in our ability to trust in deep intimacy, initiate creativity, have meaningful personal relationship and potentially keeps us from optimal physical health.
“The Feeling Center” is located in the area of the lower abdomen and governs the reproductive organs, elimination organs, pelvic region, lower back, hips and closely relates to our root chakra and sense of stability and safety. If you’ve had trauma, abuse or fear surrounding relationships, family issues, or feeling safe in your sexuality and desires, it is likely this area is compromised both energetically and physically. Guilt is a common emotion that begins to clog the energy pathways of this area. Repressed emotions and toxic thought patterns can interfere with the healthy functioning of the system. Symptoms such as constipation, infertility, back pain, sciatica, menstrual issues and other dysfunctions can occur. In order to have healthy and satisfying lives, we must learn how to safely free our energy and connect to our deeper selves.
This workshop offers:
* A 20 Minute Qi Gong sequence led by Erin Kumpf to help ground and stability the mind and body
* Sacral Chakra facts so you can understand how to balance and heal
* Sacral Chakra Readings to determine if you are imbalanced or blocked
* A powerful 15 minute meditation to connect to your divine Goddess self
* Practical exercises to free the Sacral Energy & reignite your passions
* Emotional Workouts to practice awakening the passion within you
* Basic Sacral Chakra balancing tools: foods, colors, crystals, oil
Leah will have Modern Sage product and her book, The Fearless Path, for sale to complement the work. Credit card, cash or venmo accepted.