BOOK YOUR VIRTUAL VISIT
Hey there! If you are on this page, that means you are already a patient of Erin Kumpf Acupuncture & Herbs. (If you’re NOT already a patient, that is ok! Just follow this link to request your initial consultation now.)
What Is A Virtual Visit?
A “Virtual Visit” is a visit with your clinician, just like any other visit, except instead of taking place in the clinic, it takes place over a secure, video-audio conference.
Are Virtual Visits Secure?
Absolutely. Our video-audio conferencing service uses the highest grade encryption to secure the communication channel. And, they are in compliance with ALL federal patient privacy protection laws.
Why Do A Virtual Visit?
- Active patients – Continued focus on the treatment plan so you keep making progress on your goals.
- Active and returning patients– Time to get some sage advice and guidance from your clinician during this unique time in history.
- Returning patients– Catch up and get recommendations for boosting the immune system, staying healthy, combating anxiety and stress, really whatever you want to talk to us about.
Obviously we won’t be doing acupuncture remotely but we WILL ensure your current supplements and herbs are correct and we will give you the same proven, results-focused trusted guidance in the for of diet, meditations and exercise.
So, there’s still a LOT we can do to get things going and/or keep things going on a positive track for you.
How Do I Schedule My Virtual Visit?
Easy Peasy. Follow the simple steps below:
1. Click here to get to our online booking page.
2. Just select the date and time you want for your visit.
3. We will send you a confirmation email with EXACT instructions on how to install the secure video conferencing software (works on Mac, Windows, iPhone, and Android.) So please be on the lookout for that.
4. We will also send a reminder email and text the day before with a link to the instructions AND a link you will click to join the online video conference at your chosen appointment time.
We’re looking forward to connecting with you and continuing your care!
Dr. Erin Kumpf, D.A.C.M., L.Ac.